I'M NEW HERE



So, how many blogs can we say starts off with a 'i'm just starting this blog in hopes to continue it on throughout the next year, I want to blog every so often about my life' and then 1 month later...the blogger drops off the face of the earth. Yeah so this will probably be another one of those, so don't get attached - obviously I have no following right now so i'm talking to myself!

I love the idea of blogging, however I have just never been able to get into it - I never find my life interesting enough, one of my main passions is photography  and I believe not many people like to read about photography but prefer to see photos, or I do anyway,  which is why I have a portfolio website instead.

I always feel like I have a boring life, and that I don't do much besides work. Somehow I'm always tired though! The other day I was emptying my wallet of receipts and naming where they were all from when one of my colleagues said "do you ever just stay in your house?!". It's true, I barely do! In fact almost every single one of my days off is spent doing something or other with someone or other. 

So what the hell, this year has been a year full of 'aah f**k it's' so why not start a blog that I will probably be terrible at updating. 

Luckily my next couple weeks is about to get super interesting...because I am going inter-railing with one of friends Mary - We are stopping off in Berlin - Warsaw - Budapest - Vienna - Prague, so why not tell everyone what it's like or even create a few posts which I can look at and cry when I'm back at work wishing I wasn't. Not sure why am I already thinking about being back at work and I haven't even gone yet?! 

So, coolio - next time I'll try update with a much more interesting post, maybe a few pictures. Everyone loves pictures. 

Laura 

No comments